Update From the Dead - Goodbye Nancy

6.6.11


And yes, another chapter of my life is over right now to open to a new one... my gap year. I explain : in french business school, you can take a year off between the second and the third year to do what you want, like a project you want to build or just do internships to get some experience which is my choice actually. With the benediction ( yes benediction ) of my parents to take 3 months of vacations ( my last one as a student, blah ) I'll start my internship at Louis Vuitton which I'm really looking forward. So again I apologize for my huge lack of updates do to my seminary, and the fact I had to move all my stuff the last week of may. So now I'm back in Montpellier where hopefully I can post more outfits even if I recently discovered that I have a clothing emergency and nothing to wear ( my mom can tell you !!! ). Anyways, here are my last pictures of Nancy before some of Montpellier in a future post ;) Stay tuned lovelies !!! 


Et oui, un chapitre se ferme pour laisser place à un autre : l'année de césure. En gros, entre la deuxième et la troisième année de commerce tu peux choisir de prendre une année et faire un projet qui te plaît ou alorsfaire des stages pour remplir un peu le CV ( ce qui est mon dernier choix, je l'avoue ) mais en attendant, avec la bénédiction parental, j'ai pris 3 mois de vancances ( mes dernieres en temps qu'étudiante, le bad ) avant de commencer mon stage chez Louis Vuitton, j'ai vraiment hâte. Je m'excuse ( encore et encore ) de mon absence mais entre les déménagements, un séminaire dans la gadou en pleine forêt où même les téléphones ne captent pas, j'ai pas vraiment eu le temps de me consacrer à mon blog, et je vous avouerai aussi que j'ai fais le constat désolant que ma garde robe est vide ( ma mère est d'accord avec moi donc c'est pour vous dire !!! ) donc je suis en pleine urgence vestimentaire !!! Comme je suis rentrée à Montpellier je pourrais poster plein de truc et un post est en préparation !!! 






I went with my dad to eat typically "Lorrain" ( North East ) specialities and food, because I couldn't allow myself to leave Nancy without eating the specialities. 
Je ne pouvais pas me permettre de quitter la Lorraine sans manger Lorrain ! 


Salade Lorraine


Steak with Munster Cheese


Kir Lorrain

You Might Also Like

28 commentaires

  1. i really like the photos. They are really nicely made. Especially the ones with food!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Très jolies photos...
    Bientôt les soldesn une bonne occasion pour faire le plein de jolies choses ;p

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Alala, la Lorraine me manque :( Bon courage pour la suite, et miam, ce repas m'a l'air délicieux ! Tu es allée dans la "rue Gourmande" ? :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. De bien belles images ! Merci pour la balade ! Bises

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Really beautiful post!.I've enjoyed it.:)

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Internship and Louis Vuittton? That sounds like an experience of a lifetime..

    All the best, Angel

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. the salad looks quite tasty!

    to answer your comment about my gossip-post:
    of course i know that the body proportion is not anatomically correct.
    i did that on purpose to get an interesting look :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. love the look and the superb urban photos!

    ----------------------
    Pigalle Passions
    The biggest pigalle spotter site in the world
    http://www.cl-pigalle.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Hey! Thanks for commenting once again and don't worry about not reading, ahaha. It means more to me that you took the time to leave a comment! ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. beautiful photos! wish i were there,. what a dream!!
    xo

    http://www.leatherlaceblog.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Bouh je te jette des pierres, tu quittes la Lorraine han han han honteuse ! Plus serieusement, tu es super jolie et les soldes arrivent a grands pas pour ton probleme de dressing vide ;)

    Bisous !

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Such pretty scenery!!

    Monique xx

    www.misszuman.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. very nice photos :)

    good luck with your intership :)

    http://foreverunderstated.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. lovely photos and thank you for the lovely comment in my blog.


    Following you now hope you follow back:)

    Sunny

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. great photos, and you made us hungry! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. oh girl it looks amazing, love love you amazing blouse, the dark blue looks incredible. fabulous pictures and good luck at LV!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. Wonderful photos!
    xoxo
    dolceedamara.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. these photos are soooo beautiful and the food looks yummy :)))

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. Internship at Louis Vuitton? Reallyyyy jealous. Plus the pictures look great

    http://ninety2wo.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  20. Good luck with your internship! Doing an 'industry year' really boosts your resume for graduation job hunting!
    xx

    flossyblossom.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  21. Miam ça donne faim tout ça !!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  22. great pics, indeed!!!!! following you now:)

    RépondreSupprimer

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images