Experiencing.

24.11.10

Two days ago one of my greatest friend in ICN was organizing an event for his association in a very beautiful bar in the main place in Nancy, Place Stanislas. Since he helped me SO much when I moved in Nancy I thought I could give him a hand and take some picture with my new toy and crush the 400D. 




The bar is called Café du commerce, the interior was so beautiful I had to take pictures

I wanted to take pictures of how I was dressed but since it's a professional event I couldn't take pictures of myself and my friend was busy talking... Here you only have a glimpse

You Might Also Like

3 commentaires

  1. Beautiful images, that rhino head is insane! x

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. This place looks so cool!!!

    Stop by sometime dear:) I hope you like it!!

    http://mademoiselleconomist.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. you're so beautiful my choupinette, and so fashion !!!

    RépondreSupprimer

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images